The New York Mets today announced the return of the popular "Strikeouts for Savings" promotion when the Mets visit the Philadelphia Phillies and Miami Marlins this week. For each strikeout Mets pitchers record against the Phillies and Marlins, fans will save 1% off the box office ticket price for select seats during the Mets' April 18-27 homestand at Citi Field when they host the Philadelphia Phillies, Washington Nationals, and Atlanta Braves.
Through this limited time offer, fans will save on the purchase price for select tickets in the following sections: Baseline Box, Bud Light Landing and Promenade Outfield. For example, if Mets pitchers record 50 strikeouts, fans save 50%; 40 strikeouts would result in a 40% discount; etc. The more strikeouts, the greater savings.
Tickets will go on sale on sale Sunday, April 16 at mets.com/strikeouts within an hour of the conclusion of the Mets game in Miami. Fans can also purchase tickets by calling (718) 507-TIXX beginning Monday, April 17 at 9:00 a.m.
Tickets are based on availability and are on a first come, first served basis. All prices will round to the nearest dollar using traditional rounding techniques and delivery fees apply.
Games Eligible for the Strikeout Offer:
- Tuesday, April 18 vs. Phillies (7:10 p.m.)
- Wednesday, April 19 vs. Phillies (7:10 p.m.)
- Thursday, April 20 vs. Phillies (7:10 p.m.)
- Friday, April 21 vs. Nationals (7:10 p.m.)
Free Shirt Friday presented by H.L. Gross & Bro. Jewelers to all fans in attendance
- Saturday, April 22 vs. Nationals (4:05 p.m.)
Matt Harvey Garden Gnome presented by Citi to first 15,000
- Sunday, April 23 vs. Nationals (8:00 p.m.)
Mets Tote Bag presented by MLB Network to first 15,000
- Tuesday, April 25 vs. Braves (7:10 p.m.)
- Wednesday, April 26 vs. Braves (7:10 p.m.)
- Thursday, April 27 vs. Braves (1:10 p.m.)
Tune into SNY, PIX 11, 710 WOR, and ESPN Deportes 1050 AM throughout road trip to keep score of how much you can save.